2 Legends • 1 Program
Jesse Burdick • Chris Hinshaw
We are excited to partner with Chris Hinshaw - 38 Crossfit Game Champion's Coach to create the one of the kind program. Join our mailing list to receive exclusive invite
- 20+ Years of Coaching Experience
- 7 powerlifters broke the all time world records
- 7 powerlifters achieve top 3 all time world records
- Train athletes in NFL, MLB, NCAA, Navy Seals, UFC, and Crossfit Games
- Squatted 909 lb, Benched 601 lb, Deadlifted 820 lb
Why Powerwod Training System?
take a tour of our workout app
Full Access Membership
Recurring Subscription. Upgrade Anytime. Cancel Anytime.
Six 4-weeks wave, peak & reload, art of attempt and more
Access to 200+ unique workouts and growing
Keep up with latest training tips and programmings
Early access to preview release of program / system
Are there any discounts for members in the military?
We do offer permanent military discount to both active military AND former members of the U.S. Armed Forces. To qualify, please provide those followings
- Picture of your current or expired military identification or DD214
- Email us (email@example.com) from your .mil email address
Can I purchase outside of United States?
We accept all major credit cards whether is in the US or outside the US. Sometimes, the card has restrictions and will be declined if the transaction is out of ordinary or suspicious. You need to call your credit card company to have the restrictions removed and purchase again.
Can I license your program for my gym?
We are currently working on licensing business model. If you are interested, please fill out this form, we will contact you as soon as we can.
If I sign up for a plan, do I have to pay the fee up front or is it a monthly fee?
PowerWOD Training System is a subscription service with 3 different commitments.
- Monthly at a higher per month fee basis.
- Biannual, with a cheaper per month net cost, billed up front and then every 6 months.
- Annual, with the biggest savings, billed upfront recurring on the next year’s billing date.
I’m injured or unable to train at the moment. Can I put my membership on hold?
We do have ability to pause your membership, you will be able to pause anytime up to 6 weeks via Manage Subscription menu option. Feel free to reach out to us if you need to extend beyond that period.